Covid-19 at McKees Brasserie
We would like take this opportunity to thank everyone for your support and custom over the past year but especially during all the lockdowns with your delivery orders. So a big thank you from everyone at Haigs – Hotel & McKees!
- Please if you feel unwell, re arrange your table booking for another time.
- Hand santisers located at the entrances and all customers encouraged to use them before entering.
- No waiting in the bar area, all customers will be asked to go straight through to their table. If waiting for other guests, please wait for them at the table and a member of staff will show them through.
- All drinks orders will be taken at the table, to ensure the safety of the staff working on the bar.
- Please stick to the allocated arrival times, we have 10 minute time slots to prevent more than one table arriving together in order to keep to the 2 metres distancing while entering the building.
- Please be aware of the 2 metres distancing if you use the toilet facilities.
- Please note we have the annexe room and the garden available if someone is particularly vulnerable and would like additional space.
- Tables have been allocated 2 metres apart, it is not possible to move any of the furniture in the restaurant.
- Please ask a member of staff if salt or pepper is required, as they will be no longer on the table.
- Disposable menus, these menus will be left on your table throughout the meal.
- Tables and chairs thoroughly cleaned before the next customer uses them includes garden tables.
- Regular cleaning throughout the day of public areas includes surfaces in reception, bar and restaurant. Additional staff working in the day to carry of this cleaning.
- Contactless card payment encouraged, and card machine wiped down between each use.
- Staff temperatures regularly taken and will be sent home if unwell.
- We will continue to review our risk assessment to ensure the safety of our staff and customers.